Experienced, Turbine Pilot for 2018 Season
|Posted by||Travis Karle|
Accumark Airspray, based in Nipawin, Saskatchewan is seeking professional, turbine Air Tractor Ag Pilots to join our team for the 2018 aerial application season. The position will be full-time season with the anticipated start date of June 1st, 2018 to September 1st, 2018. Successful applicants must be willing to work beyond the anticipated end date, if required.
Requirements are as follows:
Education and Certification:
- Canadian Commercial Pilots licence, as well as Valid Class One Medical
- Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Alberta Aerial Pesticide Applicators licence
- Clean safety and accident record, with a minimum 1000 hours PIC of on type turbine experience
- Excellent operational knowledge of both Satloc and AgNAv GPS Systems
- Proficient in speaking, reading, and writing English
- Must be insurable through employers insurance provider
- Must be able to maintain journey logs as required by Transport Canada guidelines, safely work with customers and ground support staff in a professional manner
- Applicants must be able to complete other duties related to the position, as required
Wages will be $37.00/hr based upon a 40/hr week, and vary depending on applicants experience. Workers compensation may be provided to suit applicants individual situation. Interested applications can provide resume, listing experience and references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All persons meeting aforementioned requirements are encouraged to apply.
Return to all CAAA Classifieds