Professional Turbine Ag Pilot
|Posted by||Provincial Airways|
|Phone||306 882 3830|
Provincial Airways is, based in Moose Jaw and Rosetown, Saskatchewan. We are currently seeking 2 professional pilots to join our team for the 2018 spray season. These positions are full- time seasonal, anticipated start date June 1st 2018 through to September 1st 2018. Successful applicants must be willing to work beyond the anticipated end date, if required. Canadians and Landed immigrants with all requirements will be given first preference but foreigners may apply.
- Canadian Commercial Pilots Licence or equivalent
- CAT1 Medical or Valid Class One Medical
- Saskatchewan Aerial Pesticide Applicators Licence
- Alberta and Manitoba Aerial Pesticide licence would be an advantage
- Clean safety and accident record
- Proficient in AG NAV GPS systems
- Minimum 750 Turbine Ag Hours
- Applicants must be CAIR insurable
- Must be able to maintain journey logs as required by Transport Canada
- Applicants must able to complete other duties related to the position, deal with staff and customers in a professional manner
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing English
Wages will be $40 per hour based upon a 40/hours week, workers compensation provided.
Interested applicants can provide resume with experience and references via email Rosetown@provincialairways.net Or mail to Provincial Airways, P O Box 1635 Rosetown SK S0L 2V0
Ph 306 882 3830 or Cell 306 630 8870 (James)
All persons meeting the aforementioned requirements are encouraged to apply.
Return to all CAAA Classifieds