Professional Turbine Ag Pilots
|Posted by||Colin Bevan|
KINDERSLEY AIR-SPRAY LTD. is currently seeking 3 professional pilots to join our team for the 2018 spray season to operate 510P aircraft. These positions are full time seasonal with an anticipated start date June 1st 2018 through to September 31st 2018.Canadians and Landed immigrants with all requirements will be given first preference but foreigners may apply.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE: 5 years or more experience, a minimum of 1000 hours turbine agricultural experience; an excellent working knowledge of SATLOC GPS, must be accident free within previous 5 years be a member of the SAAA and CAAA and be proficient in numeracy and reading, writing and speaking English. They must also be competent at task planning, organizing, decision making. Applicants must be physically able to perform a physically demanding job in a fast-paced environment.
- Canadian Commercial Pilots Licence or equivalent
- Saskatchewan Aerial Pesticide Applicators Licence
- Alberta and Manitoba Aerial Pesticide licence would be an advantage
- Clean safety and accident record for the past five years
- Proficient in SATLOC GPS systems
- Minimum 750 Turbine Ag Hours 1000 hrs overall Ag time
- Must be able to maintain journey logs as required by Transport Canada
- Applicants must able to complete other duties related to the position, deal with staff and customers in a professional manner
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing English
DUTIES: to fly a fixed wing turbine agricultural aircraft safely and efficiently with the SATLOC GPS flight computer, to work with customers to create spray orders, to work in a professional manner with ground support crews, to perform daily checks on a turbine powered aircraft, to keep work logs in an orderly fashion, to be available to work when conditions are optimum, to keep current Canadian Commercial Pilots Licence and provincial pesticide applicators licence, and to mentor junior and first year pilots.
WAGES: Paid Monthly. Rate is $75.00 per hour, 40 hours per week, overtime with remuneration. Wages are based on acres sprayed. Acres sprayed in a season depend upon weather and farm economy. Bonuses based on performance. Workers Compensation coverage as required by law.
EMPLOYMNET TERM: Seasonal Full Time anticipated from June 1st to September 31st Please apply by email only at firstname.lastname@example.org Web site www.kindersleyair-spary.com Saskjobs.ca order No.5603255
APPLY BY: Jan 31 2018 Only successful applicants meeting all requirements will be contacted.
KINDERSLEY AIRSPRAY, Hangar 4 Kindersley Regional Airport, KINDERSLEY. SK Canada.
Return to all CAAA Classifieds