Pilot - 702 Turbine Ag Pilot
|Posted by||Devan Yaholnitsky|
Pilot – 702
Miccar Aerial Ltd. is looking for Turbine Ag Pilots for the 2018 season. We pride ourselves on providing safe and efficient aerial application services to farmers of the Yorkton and surrounding areas. The following minimum requirements should be met;
- Valid Commercial pilots license;
- 500 Hrs Pilot in Command;
- Professional Aerial Applicator Training Course;
- Saskatchewan Pesticide Applicator License;
- Industry Experience either ground or flight;
- Proficient in English;
Position is seasonal and starts June 1, 2018 to September 30, 2018. Wages are in accordance with our company pay schedule ($3,390.00 bi-weekly). Training will be provided to the selected pilots in accordance with the approved company training program.
Applicants that meet all the above requirements please submit a resume using the career page on our website. www.miccaraerial.com/careers
Miccar Aerial Ltd.
Return to all CAAA Classifieds